fredag 11 juli 2014

Day 7 Skane: New and Old







So don't really have a red-line in my photos to day.
Did not have any really good ides.



But I went down to the harbor looking for... hmms.




After going a round in the harbor, I found this old dock that interested me.
Wanted to photograph it some more but here was some seagulls that were unhappy with me being there, so I left.


I wounder what the balls where doing in the dock.
They just have to..... have a funny story to tell.






Walking away from the dock I found a door that caught my eye.




Feel like I want to do something more, like telling a story with my pics from this trip.
I am just not getting there.
But I think there is a little story here, about objects that don't belong.





I like to look at street art to.
But taking photos of it and then posting it feels wrong.
I don't want to take creed for a good pic, of someone else work of art.




Malmo is to me a really interesting city.
There is so much going on.
In the center of the city there is a lot of old buildings.
But you got these modern, flashy new parts with a lot of constructions going on.








The contrasts in this city is so big.
And somehow I want to capture it, but don't have time before I am going to Germany.
Maybe after I my trip I can get some good idea.

But for now this is all from yesterday.
Going out in the city now to find something new.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar