söndag 14 juli 2013

Sweden.. Day 1.




So my first day back in Sweden.

Me and some friends packed up some gear.
And went climbing.






Gear up time.






Sneak peek.







Now we are geting ready.





Going up.









Making the crux.









Scratched my shoe some.






I'll just chill here then.






Time for the crux.






More climbning.








Going high.









Going up for some photos.








You shoot me, I shoot you.









Next rout.









I'll shoot her.






He will shoot her.








I'll shoot her to.








Lets shoot them.















Well  don't have so much to say about all the pics.








Got many pics on this trip.










Photographer on the wall.









Going for a swing.









Oh yeah.









Having some fun watching from the wall.









Found a nice birds nest after a little walk.






Then mom got back ^^







Ended a good day, with a good sunset.





Last one.







So this was my first day back in Sweden, hope you enjoyed it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar